1. Side Panel in Boards > Card redesigned
The card's right-side panel has been entirely reimagined to enhance content accessibility and accommodate more information on a single card.
2. Boards > Column Triggers completely rebuilt
The column triggers have been entirely revamped to enhance modularity and stackability. This means you can now link triggers sequentially for a card when it's placed in a column.
3. Custom Forms can now be attached to Boards > Card
You can now attach Custom Forms directly to a card, ensuring that client responses are consolidated with project tasks. When automation is executed, these new cards will also include the custom form submissions.
4. Boards Real-Time Collaboration Mode redesigned.
For team task management, the Boards' Real-Time Collaboration Mode has been upgraded, ensuring seamless visibility of real-time updates without overlooking any details.
5. Automation Released!!! ...... (beta)
Setting up an automation that generates a Card in a designated Board column upon the submission of a Custom Form is detailed in this process. The tutorial guides you through initializing the form with necessary fields and then outlines the steps to establish and activate the automation. Once implemented, every form submission instantaneously produces a new card with the specific details on the chosen Board. This feature optimizes project management and client onboarding workflows.
- Added a shortcut ( Ctrl + / ) in Pages to open the editor toolbar
- Support for Arabic language
- Tooltips got a face lift
- Fixed an issue with quoting text in Chat, Support Tickets where the
Quotemenu could appear inside the textarea.
- Fixed an issue with Custom Forms when being submitted from a Scheduling Page
- Fixed cropping tool displacement when trying to resize images inside a table in Pages
- Fixed an issue with Integration when trying to establish a connection from a custom domain
- CSS fix for Pages in mobile view